The New World Order
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shantelle Taylor Signed to TNA

Go down

Shantelle Taylor Signed to TNA Empty Shantelle Taylor Signed to TNA

Post  ladymahogany Sun Jun 08, 2008 10:55 pm

TNA has signed former WWE developmental talent Shantelle Taylor. The company quietly signed her after her initial dark match in Orlando a few months back but had to work out visa issues as she's a Canadian native. Taylor has been seen in the crowd during the last few weeks of Impact so my guess is she'll eventually become involved in the Awesome Kong open challenge.
Credit: PW Insider

I have never heard of Shantelle Taylor. According to her wikipedia page, she has already been seen in TNA. Raisha Saeed defeated her in a dark match in April and she has been shown twice as a plant during the open challenge to Awesome Kong as the above article indicates. She has also worked for the famous women's promotion SHIMMER and is on volumes 1-4 of their DVDs. Her title record according to wikipedia is as follows:

New Vision Pro Wrestling
: 1-time NVPW Women's Champion
RingDivas Women's Wrestling
: The First RingDivas FightGirl World Champion

The simple fact that she wrestled in SHIMMER gives her credibility with me. I think this will boost the Knockouts division even more. The WWE Divas have improved over the past year, but they will really have to step up to match the talent TNA is bringing in.
ladymahogany
ladymahogany
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2008-06-03

http://freewebs.com/theladym

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum